Kobo is one of the leading retailers for eBooks, and probably the biggest when it comes to EPUB eBooks. Their premise is that "consumers should be able to read any book, anytime, anywhere, and on the device of their choice." Along with stocking millions of eBooks, with users in over 200 countries, they now have a range of eReaders and reading Apps for all ranges of tablet and smartphone. At this time Kobo eReaders are only available in English speaking countries, which includes U.S., Canada, U.K., Australia and New Zealand.
1. Connect your eReader to your computer using the USB cable. Your eReader will prompt you to either keep reading or manage your library. You can use your computer or the Desktop Application to add books and manage your eReader.
2. Using the Navigation Pad, select "Manage Library". Windows should detect that you connected a new device.
3. When prompted for an action, select ‘Open folder to view files“. A window should open, showing the contents of your eReader.
4. In another Explorer window, navigate to where you stored the eBooks you want to move to your eReader.
5. Drag and drop your eBooks into the eReader window. You can now disconnect your eReader and read your new books.
Reading EPUB eBooks has always been fascinating experience. That's why PDF to EPUB Converter Software becomes popular.
PDFMate Free PDF Converter is just such a PDF to EPUB converter application.
Download Free PDF Converter, install and run it. Then you'll enter the main interface
1. Add PDF files: Click the button "Add PDF", and add the files you want to convert.
2. Choose the output format as EPUB: On the pane of the output file formats, choose "EPUB".
3. Start converting PDF to EPUB eBooks: Click the button "Convert", and your PDF to EPUB conversion will be finished within seconds.
Note: If you want to customize the output settings for your EPUB files, such as only extracting some part like text or images from the original PDF files, click the button "Advanced Setting" to proceed.