I've got a lot of eBooks in PDF and other formats, but some e-readers—like, oh, this iPad I just bought—only support specific formats with their default reader apps. What's the best way to convert those PDFs to EPUB?
PDFMate Free PDF Converter is the best choice, which helps to convert PDF to EPUB eBooks for reading on an eReader or mobile device such as iPhone, iPad easily and fast beyond imagination.
-- Have to convert PDF files to EPUB eBooks on Mac? PDFMate PDF Converter (Mac version) can help you.
What PDFMate Free PDF to EPUB Converter Can Do:
- Easily convert PDF to EPUB eBooks for reading eBook on iPad, iPhone, Sony Reader, Kindle Fire, etc.
- Convert PDF to Text documents, in .txt file format, for further editing or other usage.
- Extract images from PDF files; or direct convert PDF sheets to images, including all original content.
- Enable to convert PDF to other formats of files in batch mode, fast and without any quality loss.
- Preserve all the original layouts, images, text, vector drawings, etc.
- Provides simple and clear program interface, which enables to convert PDF easily within clicks.
Screenshot of PDFMate Free PDF to EPUB Converter:
3 Simple Steps to Convert PDF to EPUB eBooks
1. Add PDF files: Click the button "Add PDF", and add the files you want to convert.
2. Choose the output format as EPUB: On the pane of the output file formats, choose "EPUB".
3. Start converting PDF to EPUB eBooks: Click the button "Convert", and your PDF to EPUB conversion will be finished within seconds.
Note: If you want to customize the output settings for your EPUB files, such as only extracting some part like text or images from the original PDF files, click the button "Advanced Setting" to proceed.
More about PDF, EPUB, and PDF to EPUB Conversion
PDF is probably the most popular eBook format all over the world. Because of it's fixed-layout property, it's widely used in formal files in many fields. And when it comes to the e-reading age, EPUB became an official standard of the International Digital Publishing Forum in September 2007. Therefore, converting PDF to EPUB becomes popular for wider usages.
Meantime, EPUB is the only eBook format iTunes accepts. Therefore, to read and share content from PDF, we also need to convert PDF to EPUB format first. Moreover, since PDF to EPUB conversion can be achieved easily with so many easy and efficient PDF tools on the marketing like PDFMate Free PDF Converter, it also becomes easy to read PDF eBooks on iPad, iPhone, Kindle Fire, Sony Reader or other eBook Readers, and share the content we like with others.